Sunday, January 14, 2007

Internet Marketing Training

Next month will mark the one year anniversary of my membership with Veretekk. I can't believe how much I have learned in one short year! As my way of giving back to the community that has given me so much, I have taken the plunge and have become a Veretekk trainer. I will be doing a basic orientation to the community and the system on Fridays at 12:00 noon PST.

In order to take advantage of this and the many other live training seminars, you must be a Veretekk member. Of course, if you are marketing online, you need a Veretekk marketing system. This is a complete suite of marketing tools. You can generate your own leads - I average about 200 new opt in leads per week, you can set up and distribute your newsletter, multiple auto responders, and so much more. I'm amazed that the Gold system is still only $41.95 per month. I used to spend anywhere from $200 - $500 per month on useless leads alone! Now, I generate about 200 new exclusive to me leads per week, and the system pays me!

It doesn't matter what you are marketing online, Veretekk can help you. This is traffic portal marketing at its finest. This is one of those times when you get more than you pay for. Just the tracking system - that allows me to track traffic to all my websites, pages, emails etc is worth more than the monthly subscription!

I hope you'll join me in the Conference Room on Fridays at noon PST. If you are not a member yet, join for free - you'll be so glad you did! Free Veretekk Lead Generation and Marketing System

Details are posted on Fast Pitch Network:
http://www.fastpitchnetworking.com/event_detail.cfm?eventID=230

2 comments:

Stephen C. Rose said...

Thanks for this. I just joined Veretekk and found this link in the Technorati results as I had used a Veretekk tag on my own initial post.

I am a little chary of leads in general based on experience similar to what I sense you are referring to.

My assumption is that the 200 or so you are getting weekly are adding to your main business or businesses.

I will try to make the training. I also upgraded to Gold immediately and my fax is off to the company.

Cheers, S

Unknown said...

Hi Stephen,

You won't be disappointed! Congrats on your upgrade! A percentage of the leads I generate do join me in my primary businesses. The leads you generate yourself with Veretekk are far more responsive than any you can buy.